Ready to head out to a party, but need to quickly wrap your gift?
Here's a quick and easy gift wrap idea.
What you'll need:
- 1 Piece of craft or butcher paper
- A few embellishments - I used some found sea shells from our recent trip, but you can use old skeleton keys, candy, flowers, etc...let your mind get creative :)
1. Cut your paper into a square around your gift
and crinkle up the paper if it isn't already.
2. Place the paper as a diamond to your box.
3. Fold in the sides to the middle and tape them down.
4. Now fold down the top and bottom to give an "envelope" look to your gift.
5. And then wrap your gift with some twine.
6. Finally, add a few embellishments to add a personal touch.
I used materials and items I had around the house,
but feel free to let your mind get creative and use everything around you.
Here's another idea from Julia of Picture Party. She used a thrifted pillow case! :)